Sunday, December 27, 2009

sorry

sorry for wat i done in the past..
i know its all my fault for letting u go...
when i say break,i nvr meant it..
from april17 until now...
my love to u nvr gone..
its getting more n more..
i hope u will accept my heart again..
i promise will alw be the 1 that fell safe and happy with..
i will be the 1 that brighten yr life when its in darkness...
will lend u my shoulders when u tired...

i won leave u ever again..
no matter u r fat,thin,ugly,dark,fair,dumb,smart,crazy or wat,
u r always special to me...
when u sick os wat,i will stay up all night just to care 4 u...
n i will nvr leave u...
when u need me,i will always be there...
when u dn need me,i oso will alw be there 4 u...

love u is nt a hobby....or to fill up my time...
but loving u is my job...my responsibilities
to c u well...to c u happy...and to c u fell safe when wit me..
i might nt be as special,good looking,smart,rich,romantic than other guys...
bt 1 thing for sure tat i love u with all my heart, with all my soul..
and with all my strength...

i love u...
hope u will give me the answer tat i wan to hear..

3 comments:

  1. wow~u miss me ar?Zzz=="sry yar~me beh paiseh d~i juz kiding nia la~+u+uo^^~dun be so sad la,jay v,muz keep 2 smile yar~i ,en xin n chin wern will olway support u tiz crazy ,handsome guy la~haha,say u handsome mai syok diok=)hehex~i juz kidng,dun angry me plz N plz dun mind wat i say~happy holiday yar^^tatazXDkekex=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. u wan go work liao~rite?wkkx=)
    be hard ba~my frend~

    me is your fren ma?
    sure not d la~=="
    T____T

    ReplyDelete